MGWN Green & White Nigeria Ltd Hosted Green & White Nigeria Achievers Award 2021 (Photos)
The MGWN green and white achievers award held over the weekend
The 2021 Green & White Nigeria Achievers Award and the unveiling of it’s magazine “GREEN & WHITE NIGERIA MAGAZINE” ended in grand style.
The fifth edition of the annual prestigious Green & White Nigeria Achievers Award was held, Sunday, 25th July, 2021 at the Best Western Starfire Hotel, Lagos, Nigeria.
The Green and White Nigeria Achievers Award for Excellence is Nigeria’s Leading National Honour instituted to recognize success, influence, impact and celebrate men and women from all walks of life who have distinguished themselves in their field of professions.
Honoured at the event were Captain of Industries, Top Class Achievers, Entrepreneurs, Professionals and Brands.
Represented at the event were top notch decision makers and creme de la creme of various sectors of the economy.
The award was presented by MGWN Green & White Nigeria Ltd. And put together by the Ceo of the Company and her Team, Amb. Juliet Geoffrey Porbeni to re-awake our value system, using the awardees as role models and mentors to youths while taking cognisance of their unflinching passion, determination, persistent, consistency and undying zeal for hard work and motivation.
1. Her Excellency, Princess (Mrs) Sarah Sosan Adebisi, Former Deputy Governor, Lagos State.
LIFE TIME ACHIEVER OF THE YEAR
Appreciating an Outstanding Leadership and Dedicated Service to Humanity.
2. ACPOL Dr. Abiola Haruna Akano, The Area Commander, Area ‘M’ Idimu, Lagos.
OUTSTANDING EXCELLENCE AWARD
In Recognition for his Passion, Unconditional Commitment & Enduring Dedicated Service to Humanity, going above beyond serving and protecting the Citizens of Nigeria.
3. Yul Edochie
Nollywood Actor, Film Maker/Producer & Politician.
MOTIVATIONAL MAN OF THE YEAR
In Recognition of his Meaningful Contribution to the Society and Achievement that has Inspired Young People to Pursue their Dream.
4. HRM Alhaji Ahmed Haruna Kuraja,Chairman of the Chieftaincy Council of Arewa Community Alimosho L.G.A. Lagos.
Best Performing Traditional Leader of the year. In Recognition of his Extraordinary Leadership, Determination, Commitment, Dedication and Selfless Service to Humanity.
5. Dr. David David
Director General, Nigerian Books of Record Research Center
“YOUTH DEVELOPMENT MOTIVATOR OF THE YEAR” In Recognition of his Outstanding Acts, Services and Achievements that Exemplify and Supports Youth Development & Leadership Goals.
6. “YOUR VIEW” on TVC
Most Educative/Entertaining Program of the year is a Special
In Appreciation for Great Works and Providing the Right Information to the people.
7. AGEWELL Virgin Coconut Oil Capsules.
Innovative/Excellent Organic and Natural Health Supplement of the year. In Recognition for an Outstanding Contribution to Global Public Healthcare.
8. NKUZI IGBO APP made Igbo Learning Easy.
BEST INDIGENOUS APP OF THE YEAR
Very proud to Recognize Nkuzi Igbo as the Best and Outstanding App for Learning Igbo Language World-Wide.
9. Princess Dr. (Mrs) Frances Ngozi Uzoukwu
ONE (1) Director/Ambassador, SMACIN Global Network.
INDUSTRIOUS WOMAN OF THE YEAR
Special Recognition for Excellence Leadership, Motivation, Empowerment and Achievements.
10. Chief Martins David Nwabueze (AKUBUDIKE 1 Na UMUDIOKA.
PHILANTHROPIST OF THE YEAR. In Recognition of Extraordinary Generosity, Leadership and Outstanding Impact of Philanthropist Support.
11. Mike Okri
Nigerian Performing Musician & Song Writer.
ICONIC MAN OF THE YEAR. An Achievement that has Inspired and Motivated Others.
12. Pst. Adebowale Onafowora
MD/Ceo, Bic Farm Concepts.
INNOVATIVE MAN OF THE YEAR. In Recognition of his Huge Success, Innovation & Creativity.
13. Pst. (Mrs) Ede-Agege Regina Emuejevoke
An Educationist & District Head Women Leader of Foursquare Women International.
LIFE BUILDER OF THE YEAR. Is a Special Recognition for Humanitarian Efforts, Selfless Service & Women/Youths Empowerment.
14. Nelly Uche Anyanwu,Top South African Sailor/ Supermodel & Fashionista.
MODEL LOOK OF THE YEAR. In Recognition of his Significant Mark in the Modelling, Pageantry and Creative Fashion Industry.
15. Princess Angelyna Kimu Mindapa CLN
Founder, Miss North East Nigeria Foundation.
YOUTH INFLUENCER OF THE YEAR. Recognition of Outstanding Contribution to Youths Development & Women Empowerment.
16. Dr. Raphael James
DG, Center for Research, Information Management & Media Development (CRIMMD).
AFRICAN HUMANITARIAN ICON OF THE YEAR. In Recognition of Excellence, Personal Commitment and Outstanding Service to Humanity.
17. Efekunu Joseph Efe, A.K.A MC Joe Banty
Comedian, Artiste/Ceo, Joebiz Properties.
BEST YOUNG MUSIC TALENT OF THE YEAR
In Recognition of his Creativity and Talents.
18. Olowoyeye Adebukola
Gold Minds Leadership Initiative.
YOUTH EMPOWERMENT AMBASSADOR OF THE YEAR. In Recognition of Selfless Service in Helping the Youths Rebuild their Lives & Believing in themselves.
19. Hilary Chinonso Uzorka, Ceo/Founder
Hilary Jackson Dance Academy.
MOST CREATIVE DANCE GROUP OF THE YEAR
In Recognition of Hard Work, Dedication and Creativity.
20. Nkiruka Osaebo
Nikels Aids Foundation & Event Management.
HUMANITARIAN PERSON OF THE YEAR (ACHIEVER). In Recognition of her Exceptional Commitment & Service to Humanity.
22. Mr. Olanrewaju Bello
ICON OF MOTIVATION OF THE YEAR (Achiever)
Special Recognition of his Significant Accomplishment & Commitment to Achieving Excellence.
23. Hon. Abdullahi Hadiza, Ceo/Founder
DBECKS Youth Foundation.
BEST FEMALE YOUTH PERSONALITY OF THE YEAR. In Recognition of her Commitment, Impact & Service to Humanity.
24. Ezeakobi Charles Ugochukwu, MD/Ceo UGOBEST Entertainment Ltd Foundation.
BEST MARKETER/PROMOTER OF THE YEAR. Special Recognition for Devoting Consistent Time & Effort in Promoting and Creating Awareness to Young Talents.
25. Emmanuel Ilemobayo
Nollywood Actor/Model & Founder of #MyJobIsNotForLazyPeople.
ACTOR OF THE YEAR
In Recognition of his Outstanding Performance in Movie Roles.
1. AGEWELL HEALTHCARE LTD
2. TOMI SPACKLING CRANBERRY JUICE
(Taste of Freshness)
3. Nkuzi Igbo App
The Best Indigenous Learning App
4. Tommy Walson Lightening Company and Events
The award was hosted by a Famous Nollywood Actor Emmanuel Ilemobayo and Mary Ronye “Radio Diva” Co-hosted. Beautiful performances from talented artistes and dancers; Joe Banty, Boy Oris and Hilary Jackson Classic Dance Group.
Big thank you to,
1. Chief Efeanyi Samuel Epundu, CEO, Safeps Investment Limited.
2. Chief Jude E. Onwusonye
Ceo, Agewell Healthcare Ltd.
3. Mr. Charles Porbeni Ceo of 2Side Entertainment.
4. Mr. Robie Jay Ukah, MD of Target Media Advertising Concept Ltd.
5. Mr. Anis Ammah, MD of TOMI Spackling Cranberry Juice.
6. Chief Obinna Georgia Okezie, Ceo of Gtonia Group of Companies.
7. Pst. Wale Samson Pastor in Charge of Christ Royal Family Lekki Branch.
8. Chief Oluyinka Okuribido, Ceo of Bido International.
9. Chief Hon. Dr. Uche Obiajulu, MD/Ceo, Ucjay Oil & Gas Service Ltd.
10. Chief (Mrs) Gloria Ihenacho, Adaigbo Lagos State.
11. Alhaji Ibrahim Jagaba
Public Relation Officer,
Sarkin Hausawa Alimosho Lagos.
12. Mr. Marchgrey Founder/President, Queens Connect Africa.
13. Anita Shimfee Neetah Ceo of Achievers Diary Empire.
14. CSP Obiano Hilary.
And the Super Team of Green & White Nigeria Ltd.
Amb. Emmanuel Chukwudi Onyenze(ECO) Affiliate Partner, CROWD1
Dr David Lucas
Public Relations Consultant
(African Television) and
Nigeria Coordinator, Protestant University, Porto Novo, Benin Republic.
SPECIAL THANKS TO OUR GUESTS SPEAKER
For addressing the theme of the award: FIXING THE SECURITY CHALLENGES AND GOVERNANCE IN NIGERIA.