Seven Things You May Not Know About Ada Jesus
Here are seven interesting things you might not know about popular comedienne, Ada Jesus.
It is a sad news for many fans of Mercy Cynthia Ginika Chukwu aka Ada Jesus following her sad death on Wednesday, April 21.
Recall that the late comedienne had celebrated her birthday a few days ago at the hospital where she was being treated, battled complications from kidney disease before her sad passing.
She sought the forgiveness of people she offended including actress Rita Edochie and controversial Prophet Chukwuemeka Odumeje before she died.
Here are seven things you probably didn’t know about Ada Jesus:
1. Ada Jesus was a actress, comedienne and a content creator.
2. She was born on February 19, 1998 and hail from Orlu, Imo state.
3. She studied at Imo State University (IMSU).
4. She started making comedy skits and became popular on Instagram in 2018.
5. She does her comedy in Igbo language.
6. In February 2021, Ada Jesus’ health deteriorated as she suffered from kidney problem, which were believed to be spiritual
7. She was a mother of one.Ada Jesus cause of Ada Jesus death death of Ada Jesus Seven Things You May Not Know About Ada Jesus